Tuesday 18 February 2014

Darth Vector

The menacing Darth Vector or as you may know him as Darth Vader was my choice for vector art. It didn't turn out as great as I hoped it would but it is better than nothing. It dosen't seem like much but it took awhile to make. I don't like how the outside of the helmet is completely round as you may see on the top and bottom edges after all it was the last minute when I finished this and I didn't even know how to fix the majority of the errors that I have created so could you please cut me some slack. I was actually behind while making this monster but I managed to catch up at the last minute. I don't know how you would feel about this image but I guess it is okay from a certain point of view. I don't enjoy using the pen tool. It is not as easy for me than it is for others but if you think that I am wrong then "NEH!" to you. If you only knew the power of the pen tool! Once I master it only then will I rule the galaxy! Plus be sure to tell me how awesome this work is or "NEH!"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment