Thursday 17 January 2013

My IDVD

Today i'm going to talk about my IDVD project I was working on. I was supposed to put five things I did in cyberarts in my IDVD unfortunately I could only find a wedding theme that had enough clips to fit all my stuff in. The music started off pretty weird so I changed the music to Developers It was funny I posted picture and videos of my stop motion, the video I like to call the epic stare down and some other stuff I put on the IDVD.

At first the whole IDVD was just a stupid wedding like video but luckily I made a few changes to make it way better. I had some trouble getting some of my other work on my IDVD like my chest piece drawing. Now I am pretty much done because I was able to fill up all of the empty space in my project so that means that there's nothing else that I can do for the project so I'm pretty much done.

No comments:

Post a Comment