Thursday 17 January 2013

What I Want to be When I grow Up.

To be honest there were alot of things that I wanted to be when I grew up like a doctor at first but then I lost interest in that. I found more of my skill in art and technoligy. I would always like to draw funny charicters even though I wasn't the best drawer. I would make comic books alot but I would never seem to have the patients to make them. What I mean is that I would make one veery short comic book then I would make a seqeul like maybe in the next 3 or 4 months sometimes I could be really lazy and make them after a year until I hadn't made one again because I noticed to like making animations.

I was into stop motion which is what I found really fun. It would always take some time to make one or I would just keep messing up but I would always seem to have the patients for making a stop motion.

I liked watching cartoons sometimes for inspiration for more stop motions until I realized that I wanted to get into cartooning without knowing that getting the job you want isn't as easy as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment