Thursday 17 January 2013

What I Thought of My 1st Semester

When I started my first day of high school I was very nervous because I didn't know anybody in my classes in fact I didn't even know were some of my classes were like geography for example. I was late on the first day because I didn't know were in the world the geography room was and on the next day I was late again because I thought that I had english the next day but I didn't know the routine of high school because in my old school we would always do something differint everyday plus I knew were every class was back then but it got complicated.

After a few weeks I started getting used to the routine and then I knew what I was doing plus I wasn't so nervous because I got used to all my classmates. We would get hard then harder work often in each class and then we would easy than easier work It was weird but fun since I didn't seem to get much homework till the ending of the semester and I also like the fact that I got no exams yay! Instead I got comprehensions but those were peice of cake for me in fact I was one of the first ones to finish my comprehensions in some classes which made me feel very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment